BH Cosmetics_Site-wide 7280x90

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Black Leather Peplum Dress


BTT Leather Peplum Dress $55










The Peplum dress has been a new go to dress when I need a for sure winning look for a date night or even a night out with the girls. With the new and hot leather trend, now the leather peplum dress has come into my radar and I am just in love! Many divas in the spotlight have peplum'd down lol...from Kim K to many A list celebs it looks like the leather peplum is a for sure WINNER!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love peplum dresses :D I am planning on buying on too:) Great blog dear <3

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete