BH Cosmetics_Site-wide 7280x90

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Get The Look!

So many people asked about this look!!! Well here is a quick break down...The dress I got from my online boutique which is now sold out. This dress can be substituted with any flattering black and white striped dress. The pattern is perfect for hiding any midsection imperfections, which was exactly my reason for choosing this dress seeing that I had gave birth to my baby girl just 4 weeks prior to this shoot!!

Kimberly Ovitz Tank Striped Silk Dress $117 @ theoutnet.com

The HOT pink blazer that Im wear was picked up at a second hand store!!! Very hot find!!! The boyfriend cut was perfect to pair with the tight fitting body con dress and also took a summer dress in to fall flawlessly. 

Halston Heritage Satin Blazer $47 @ theoutnet.com


The very trendy platform pumps are Jessica Simpson. A must have for this season,
Jessica Simpson $90 @ heels.com
The Earrings and bangles were also from my online boutique.
I loved this look for almost any occasion! 



No comments:

Post a Comment